Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let there be lights!

So you will never take me at my word again. Ever. 'Cause here are a few more Disney pictures. Just to get you in the mood for Christmas. The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios is quickly becoming a tradition for us. After experiencing it two years in a row, I'm thinking there's no turning back now. We simply must go see it every year. The lights are gorgeous, the music is festive (and they even play true Christmas carols!!), and the Florida snow is fun. I guess if we don't go next year, I have no choice but to put up my own strings of 3 million lights.

Dancing_Lights_left
Dancing_Lights_right

Hi-Hat and Fancy did a lot of dancing and hugging during our visit to the lights show. Gots lots of "awwww, aren't they sweet"s from other visitors. 8:)

No comments: