Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cast of Characters

OK, so I lied. I ended up working on a handful of Disney pictures today! Woo-hoo! Well, not entirely woo-hoo. Hi-Hat spiked a fever last night that was accompanied but stomach yuckiness, so he is home from school with me. We've been sitting at the kitchen table working on homework and class turkey projects, so I've had my computer with me slowly working on a couple of pages in between addition problems, feather gluing and calculating mileage for school journal entries. We had pretty good success in meeting characters this trip. I think Fancy was only disappointed not to have met Snow White or Jasmine this time around. Rella was very brave about meeting characters. She was always the first to run to a character with hugs and hi-fives. But then she was done with them and generally did not want to pose for group pictures. This was probably mostly due to the fact that many of our meet and greets were at character dinners (I think we had one each day!), and she was usually quite engrossed in her nuggets and mac and cheese. 8:)
Characters_left
Characters_right
funny that our only family picture of the entire week was taken with Lightning McQueen and Mater.

No comments: