Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Late Posting

So I think I've determined with my schedule that I won't be able to look over my Disney pictures until February. Boo! But that's how it is. You'll just have to keep checking back if you want to see more pictures than what I posted on fb. :) And maybe I'll look over LAST year's Disney pictures and this summer's Chicago pictures in February, too.

And I'm very late posting this cute little guy's fun experience in October. Geof found out TobyMac was coming to Rocky Mount, and it just so happens that TobyMac is Hi-Hat's most favorite recording artist. He wears this adorable hat around the basement, blasting TobyMac over the surround sound, and he sings along, making up dance moves that often involve flying leaps off his drum stage. I love to sneak down into the hallway and peer around the corner and watch when he doesn't know it (he get's all self conscious and shoos me out if he notices). Anyway, Geof decided to get tickets and on the day of the concert surprised Hi-Hat with them. He told him he was going to his first big concert for his most favorite artist, and had to guess what artist he was going to see. We thought for sure he would yell out TobyMac! First he guessed Dave Matthews. Good grief. Then R.E.M. Then U2. Then Bruce Springsteen. The boy does tend to favor the talented musicians! When Geof had to cut him off and tell him it was TobyMac, Hi-Hat was tha-rilled! He got right to work making a "Boomin!" sign to hold over his head in the crowd and perched his cap on his head. From all accounts, Hi-Hat did not stop dancing and singing during the entire concert. He was exhausted but so lit up. Next time it's my turn to take him to a show.

tobymac

No comments: