Trying to play catch-up a bit on the trip to the farm. I forgot to do the fishing pages, but I took care of it tonight. What a fun time! I think the warm weather we're expecting this weekend might entice me to look into a local fishing license so my kids can do this more often at the lake nearby - even if it is just to cast the line over and over without catching anything! (for the record, I can bait a hook with a worm- and I did actually do it on this trip - but woe to the poor sunfish that my kids ever manage to catch and ask me to remove from the line... it's never been pretty. Poor fish does get thrown back in, but he usually floats back up...). Tomorrow I hope to get LAST week's Project 365 page done, but I may be doubling up on posting last week and this week. Oh well. Apple pie is waiting... was having a funky day and Hi-Hat decided that Geof should get me an apple pie to make me feel better. Love that boy!

Ring my bell - chime in!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment