Whew - got caught up with this over the weekend. I had all the pictures, just hadn't had the time to get this done. Here are the snippets from the last 2 weeks:
Week 8 highlights:
- Missions Sunday at church. Such a great service this morning! Thinking about how else I can serve...
- Play date with some of Rella's favorite boys. She talks about them from the time she wakes up 'til the time she goes to bed at night ("wa see De-ye and Wyan and Tywoo on coo-bus!")
- Rella's been interested in my glasses lately. She decided she wanted to wear glasses and brought me these to put on. Wore them all morning. 8>)
- Wednesday nights are AWANA nights, and the kids love love love the slide in the new children's wing. Rella loves it the most. Can I get one of these in the basement?
- Geof had the world's worst ulcer this week. I have never seen anything like it and he really suffered. Internet remedies suggested pouring salt on it. We do not endorse this treatment. Literally brought him to his knees.
- I noticed these weird marks on the floor, and then I saw her little feet up on the kitchen chair. How in the world did she color the bottom of her feet? Was she walking on ink pads again?
- More feet stuff - Rella has started walking on tip-toe a lot. I see lots of little ones do this and I always thought it was really cute, but neither of the other 2 did it. Rella tip-toes everywhere. Maybe she'll be my sneaky one.
Week 9 highlights:
- Finished up my donation for the preschool auction. I saw some bids in the jar! :)
- This week started off with a snow day, just when we were starting to think spring!
- Tuesday the schools were on 2 hour delay after all the snow. I thought that meant preschool was closed (that was the policy when we first started at the school a few years ago). So Fancy, Rella and I went shopping for some new spring dresses. Fancy found 2 perfect dresses, but it turns out that the school policy has changed and they did in fact have school! I think Fancy missed three days this year because I had no idea the policy had changed! Oh well. We girls had fun anyway.
- Rella loves loves loves her Maisy books. So we went to the library and cleaned out their Lucy Cousins section. It's been a week filled with the simple antics of Maisy, Taw-ee and A-loo-la. I even learned to draw them and she has me making coloring sheets for her.
- Fancy and Hi-Hat have been the best playmates in the evenings lately. There's lots of good-natured wrestling around here.
- The warm weather arrived and we resumed our picnic dinners that we started last fall. We had such a nice evening at the airport observation park.
- Saturday was 80 degrees! Big change from the snowy Monday we started with. We went to our favorite museum and spent most of the day outside. Warm windy weather sounds just perfect for March!



No comments:
Post a Comment