Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Tuesday Thing?

I'm wondering if we are starting a new thing for our family on Tuesday nights. I think we had a picnic at the park 2 Tuesdays ago, and tonight we decided to take a picnic to the airport observation park since the weather's so nice in the late evening. It was a little cooler than I had hoped, but we had a fun time. There weren't too many planes taking off tonight, so we created our own takeoffs. G got a workout launching the kids high into the air, and A turned out to be quite the twisting acrobat (can you see how she's twisted in the main picture?). There were a few tears over having to wear a coat (ahem, middle child). A was in the most pitiful state of tears when I put EB's coat on her, and as soon as I got it zipped, EB started the most hilarious fake crying, just like big sis. No sympathy here for the two drama queens in the house. The kids got to make fluffernutter sandwiches for dinner, a totally out of the ordinary dinner around here and a first time treat. Now they both want fluffernutters in their lunchboxes tomorrow... G and I feasted on Paula Deen's pimento cheese sandwiches. So yummy! And good for you, really - cream cheese and cheese and mayo MUST be good for you if they make it on TV!! And finally, I think we discovered that K has a very slightly loose tooth - so slight that it may be New Year's before it comes out. He said he was going to tell his teacher right away because she has papers to send home about it. Interesting! Here is my double layout:

airport park picnic, left
airport park picnic, right

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

such a fun idea! how are you doing these layouts? they are so cute! are you printing them for a book...scrapbook? i need more info! :)