Kind of a hodge podge of costumes this year. A wants to wear her little mermaid costume, K doesn't like costumes, but he thinks dressing in jeans, a white t-shirt and tool belt is respectable enough to qualify for trick-or-treating. I did find a bumble bee costume for E-Bee. Yay! I really wanted to dress her as a bee last year, but I had the pumpkin costume from A and figured she would be asleep before the festivities started, anyway. I managed to get some pictures of the little bee this afternoon while the big kids were at school. Hopefully they will cooperate tonight so I can get a picture of everyone.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, October 31, 2008
E-Bee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i love the leggings! she is so CUTE! and i think she knows it too! :) hope y'all had fun and can wait to see the pis of K and A too. :)
Love the bee costume! My memory is foggy, but I think we had a bumble bee 4 years ago. :)
Post a Comment