Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Things that are special at great grandma's house

We spent the weekend at my grandparents' house, which is not too far from here. I love that the kids get to spend time with them and know them. Here are some of the things they love about going for visits.


Riding the sky scooter in the backyard - probably the same one I rode in the backyard, too!
This time EB was big enough to ride.

Lots of pretty flowers for this little bea to explore

home made peach ice cream - yum!
And their most favorite - the tea party! A especially looks forward to having a tea party with Great Grandma and gets to use the little china bird cups that I used to like drinking from (but when I was small they were for special "kids coffee.") There were all kinds of tiny delicious snacks, and we have discovered that EB is a BIG fan of cheetos!

No comments: