Took the plunge and announced my new venture! beasknees photos is up and running. I'm so excited because it lets me do what I love. Check out the site for more information, or visit my photo blog at www.beaskneesphotos.wordpress.com. Thanks to all my great friends and family who have been so supportive, given me so much opportunity, and have helped me out along the way. We'll see what happens!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Leap of Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! If I ever have kidlets, I'll be bringing them your way for a photo session. :)
yeah! i know i keep telling you this but so excited for you and proud of you for stepping out on faith! you are SO talented and i'm excited to see you be able to do something you're passionate about!
Very exciting! You've done a wonderful job on your website. Can't wait to see all the new pictures you'll be taking!
Post a Comment