We are loving this end of summer weather. This afternoon I went to our neighborhood playground with "just the girls." They each decided to push their own strollers on our walk, and EB periodically stopped to pick up "Bob" (her baby doll) to hug him, kiss him and rock him and sometimes ask me to carry him. It was a nice SLOW walk to the playground. We had the playground all to ourselves, and A gave EB her first ride down the tunnel slide before I could even realize what was happening (hazard of having a huge piece of photographic equipment permanently attached to my face...). EB loved it, though, and she went down again and again and again! They played restaurant with mulch, serving all kinds of delicious entrees and desserts, and the A and I went make-believe shopping for a very fun pretend party involving dishes, streamers, pinatas, balloon, party hats, candy and favors, all delivered via airplane flown by EB. Sounds confusing, but guess you just had to be there. :) EB got to swing, climb and bounce all afternoon, and I'd say we girls had a lot of fun!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Scenes from the playground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so sweet! Lindsey and I love 'girl time'. Friday afternoon, she and I spent the whole afternoon at the mall. Can't tell you how many times she said, "It's just the girls.....just me and my Mama". Isn't it fun having girls!!
Post a Comment