Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Say Cheese!

Did a lot of reading and playing around with the camera today. I am THRILLED to be able to get amazing focus from my fun little lens now that I have a camera that can handle it!!! Here are a few first pictures from today.


so K is becoming quite the joker/ham/comdeian - it's hard to get a decent picture of him anymore! But at least he gives me something to focus on when he makes his eyes so huge!

I did manage to get a few natural looks - in the color one he's probably laughing at one of his own jokes...

My brooding 4-year-old

She can be silly, too - she wore goggles for most of bathtime tonight

and I'm not totally sure why I did most of these in black and white. Maybe weird bathroom colors.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey....looks good:) Can't wait to give you some more practice with it:)

Ashley said...

Yay! You got your camera!
I showed Phillip the picture of Addie with goggles, telling him how I thought that was really funny, and he was like, "what's wrong with that...?" (He did it when he was little, too!!)

Janet said...

Gorgeous pictures! The goggles, in the bathtub, is a hoot!