The resort had the most beautiful grass I have ever seen! I am so used to seeing the pitiful bermuda grass in our neighborhood, and I would LOVE to be able to plan whatever this is in our yard. It's perfect for taking pictures. I have a feeling our HOA would object since whatever it was has to be kept long. Oh well. Anyway, I took each kid out on different mornings to take pictures with my new camera, and I just love the way the grass looks. The kids are cute too... ;)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very cute pics. Centipede and St. Augustine grasses are most popular in Florida I think. In a yard without shade I think you could grow either here now that we have such hot summers. I still like Fescue since it stays green all year (if you can get it to thrive).
such cute pix!!! are you loving your new camera??? :)
Post a Comment