Well, there was no winner to my relatively uninspiring little contest! :) She first tried to sweet talk me into sharing my Coke Zero, and then she decided to take matters into her own hands. She was not successful in getting the cap off, but she sure tried and I sure got lots of pictures of it! Does she look pleased with her find, or what?
On to my random thoughts for the day, in the form of bullet points.
- I heard lots of murmuring about how crazy it was that it snowed one morning last week. BUT, you may remember that it snowed last March, too, so not so crazy. Rella enjoyed it by blowing bubbles in the snow (not reflected in the pictures, but she has a great hat!)
- Today was preschool class picture day, but I didn't remember until I got to school. We were late because Rella was pretty sure she didn't want to go, and when we got there something seemed odd. All the kids were dressed to the nines. Rella was dressed more to the sevens. Cute playdress and leggings and matching Keens (which are ADORABLE on tiny feet!), but she also had a scrappy ponytail to hide her frizzy bed-head and milk on her face from breakfast. Posed school pictures are really not my style, and I have a million better pictures of the kids, but for some reason I'm a sucker for them. I fear that one day the kids will get after me because they don't have pictures from their early school days. Ridiculous, but I'm still a sucker. We'll see how these turn out.
- I have a terrible memory for getting things done until the last minute, when it's often too late. I never remember to schedule haircuts, dental appointments, return emails, schedule dog grooming (we're dangerously close to the stage where velcro shoes will stick to his face), etc. until I'm desperate to have these things done and then have to wait for weeks. Not sure that made any sense. Suffice it to say I'm bad at that stuff. BUT, I am pretty good at returning library books. Go figure.
- I love reading to Fancy's class at school. I always try to find a book that I can share some personal story about (like the book that was my favorite as a kid, the book my Mom rewrote the ending to, the book about class picture day and the goofy photographer, the book about a goat who ate healthy food [b/c my brother raises goats]). Aren't they a cute bunch? AND, I love all the hugs I am bombarded with when I arrive.
- I was asked to shoot another wedding this summer. My knees are knocking! Haven't decided if I'll do it yet, but I'm considering...
- I painted pottery this weekend and made myself a cute square platter with simple lime and white design on it. THEN, I noticed a set of china in the Belk circular this weekend that will match it perfectly! Too bad Spode figured out my design, first. I coulda been a millionaire! Also, I discovered that painting pottery is very enjoyable! It's so quiet and relaxing and satisfying! Too bad it's also so expensive...
- All of my 3T spring hand-me-down girls' clothing are missing. What a shame... :)
- I'm in a mood for new spring clothes. I'm also in a mood to jog or do something active, but I have a bum hip that is finally quiet and I'm afraid to aggrivate it. What a shame...
- These bullets are boring. But thanks for stopping by!




No comments:
Post a Comment