For the past few weeks, Geof and I have been hosting childcare while friends of ours take part in a parenting study. We've started running it like camp - these kids are growing up on us, and we need to plan lots of activities to keep up with them! Tonight we had a smaller group with it being the start of spring break, and we had lovely weather and spent a lot of the evening outside. Then we came in and dyed Easter eggs and played with balloons (this was a balloon-propelled paper airplane activity that turned into a balloon + static electricity = stick to the foyer walls activity!), and then finished up with What's in the Bible with Buck Denver. Since we had a smaller crowd, I had an extra hand free to snap some pictures. If your kids weren't here this week, no worries! I'll try to get more pictures next time. :) Here's a lengthy pictorial of our nice evening.






















5 comments:
We are SO very thankful for what yall do! Braden was bummed he wasn't there last night but I think you'll thank me for it when no one gets sick:) The kids are gonna be so sad when Camp Hileman is over! Thanks so much again!
You are really getting pretty good at this photography stuff. Maybe you should go pro. Thanks for all the time and help. :)
Laura, Thank you so much for all you do. The kids had a blast!!!! I love the pic. of E. and Caroline.
These pics are awesome! We certainly picked the wrong week to be out of town!!! Thanks for all your sacrifices and service on these kids' behalf.
i know my kids will be excited to be back next time. love all the pix!
Post a Comment