OK, dear readers. Let's have a contest. Any guesses as to what dear little Rella was concentrating so hard on in this picture? I'll give you some hints since I cropped a lot of the picture out (note, these hints are completely unhelpful...:). 1) She was wearing her leotard, tights and ballet slippers under that sweet sweater. 2) She was sitting on the steps. 3) She was having a super cute hair day and was in a fantastic mood and I was just so in love with her all day. :)
So what could she be working on? Leave me a comment with your guess, and I'll reveal either the winner or the answer, well, whenever I get around to my next post! And if you somehow manage to guess it, I will most certainly give you a prize! But only if you guess it. And I'm not worried...


4 comments:
She is painting her nails
She is styling naughty dog's hair
playing with her chapstick tubes, putting the tops on and then pulling them off again.
trying to lace up your old pointe shoes
Post a Comment