For those of you keeping track:
- I did clean out the two bathroom drawers filled with the previously mentioned list of items that included a smocking guide, footies, invitations to my 5th birthday party and a tuner. Now these drawers have been put to much better, much more practical use. The smocking guide is safely tucked inside my medicine cabinets. You can't expect me to completely change overnight.
- I also cleaned out my 2 silverware drawers and my casserole dish cabinets AND the pantry.
- My floor is still covered with laundry, in addition to a large pile of outgrown kids' clothing that needs to be put away.
- Timmy Thomas is doing great!
- Josh Wilson is a great up-and-coming (or maybe he's already arrived, I don't really know) Christian artist. Go check him out on iTunes. Hi-Hat has an autographed glossy hanging on his bedroom door.
- My fingers still retain lots of Super Mario Brothers muscle memory from when I was about 12. Very weird.

Ring my bell - chime in!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Keeping Track
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i need to get motivated and start cleaning out some drawers..and closets...and cabinets, etc... good for you! yeah...one of my problems is i'll clean something up but end up putting some things back in random spots where they don't belong. creating ANOTHER spot that needs to be organized. oh well...
smores and super mario at our place sometime??? soon??? :)
Yay Timmy Thomas!
Thanks again for the Josh Wilson recommendation a few days ago. I'm really enjoying his CD. :)
Post a Comment