This post has the potential to be long, if you watch the video. All 8.26 minutes of it. Perhaps best suited for those who can be called grandparents, auntlies or uncles, long time friends, or those who want to be able to look back in about 15 years and say "I knew him when..." On Saturday afternoon Hi-Hat's "cover band" E.C.O. gave an hour-long concert/karoke session, covering such artists as Jars of Clay, Josh Wilson, Toby Mac, and Dave Matthews Band. An hour long. We just sat back on the couch and watched our kids dance and sing and play. For an hour. Awesome! It should be noted that Hi-Hat is a drummer - that's what he takes lessons for. He doesn't play guitar (yet), but he's had a guitar in hand since he was 2. I need to find an instructor for him, but that would also mean carving out more time in our week. It's fun to watch him play from the drumming perspective, though. I think if he knew a few chords he might be quite decent. At the very least, he's got the moves down. There's really no explanation for Fancy. She's just animated! Enjoy. 'Cause we did. For an hour. :)

4 comments:
Cute! I love all those songs... the first Toby Mac song is one of Phillip's favorites. I also love Fancy's dancing, the little cameo Flintstone appearances by EB, and Hi-Hat's many talents. :)
More, more, more...We love E.C.O. (Extra Crunchy Okra)
i'm tellin' you...cailey sings in her microphone around here ALL the time so we've got to get them together:) very cute!
I am loving this! This is so one of my hopes for our kids as they get older. Right now Chloe plays a rockin' accoustic "version" of twinkle twinkle little star! And she sings along to Phish in the car! But I don't ever see her with the bundle of personality in your little ones! Amazing!
I just love seeing little ones take joy in activities like this! I want them in my class. Move to the VAlley!
Cheryl
Post a Comment