Papers that came home in A' preschool tote bag today:

"How to Cook a Turkey"
by A
You mix sauce and put it on the turkey. You put it in the oven for 1 minute and then put it on the oven to cool down and you eat it.
(now, this may be quite helpful to me. It turns out I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 15 on Thursday and I have NO IDEA how to cook a turkey. This sounds like a good starting point and it sounds like much less prep time than I had anticipated!)
What she's thankful for:
"I am thankful for Ellary, my mom, my dad, Kellen and stingrays."

5 comments:
Cooking for 15...wow! For some reason I thought yall were going to your grandparents for Thanksgiving! Hope you have a blessed one:)
I'll take A's recipes any day! That's awesome!
Wanna borrow our new Turkey Roaster? Frees up the oven! I'll even throw in the recipe we printed from online!
OOPS! Sorry Laura! Did not realize that sister in law had signed into her blog while she was here this weekend! That was my comment, not hers!
Phillip said that he and his younger siblings did the turkey recipe thing in school too, and their teachers made a recipe book of their responses each year, which turned out to be hilarious, too :)
Post a Comment