Last weekend we went to Virginia to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday! It was a beautiful day in the valley, and we had a fun time visiting with my brothers and sister, my parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents. EB and A were usually to be found in the trampoline - are they REALLY as dangerous as they say? They had SO MUCH FUN and got SO MUCH EXERCISE that I made me want to run right out and get one. But I didn't. Oh well. Here are a few pictures from our day.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the sibling picture! And I would TOTALLY get a trampoline if our yard was flat enough...I LOVE them and had a blast on them when I was a kid:)
I LOVE trampolines and grew up jumping on my cousin's. I do have a 2nd cousin that couldn't walk (no joke - at all) for two days after being on her new trampoline. They had an enclosed fence too. No one still knows why, but her Dad took that down immediately and now our family talks about trampolines in 'hushed tones'. :)
Post a Comment