Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ho hum

Tonight was the second of a 2-part class I've been taking on low-light photography. I'm not sure exactly what my expectations for the class were, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this. Last week we stood in a dark field and took pictures of pretty much the only lighted object in the area - a street lamp. Tonight we sat in a dark room and took picture of this - for an hour and a half!

If anyone is dying to have a picture taken of your favorite candle in a dark room, I am totally your gal! Call me! So much fun!!!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

at least you are VERY prepared for candle picture taking! love the new pix at the top of your page! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually like the photo of the candles. Maybe you learned techniques for use in other situations. I have had many opportunities to take photos at night and have had varying success - mostly hit or miss with my camera. I try to hold the button down and stand very still. Sometimes I use the night setting and sometimes I don't. Very hit or miss.