This past weekend we went to Williamsburg for what is becoming an annual get together at Busch Gardens of our dear friends from Maryland. When I think about Kellen's early childhood, I will always associate so much of my experience with our good friends the Thomases, Lamars and Roberts. I have learned a great deal about being a mom and raising kids through our shared experiences. I so fondly remember our first play group with babies Kellen, Aiken, Will, Katelyn and Matthew - all us Moms sitting around a blanket on the floor while our babies played on the floor or sat in our laps. I kind of think we were all staring at them thinking, "what are we supposed to do with all these babies?" Now I see these 4 1/2 year olds who are going to be 5 soon and starting kindergarten, who are definitely no longer babies but rambunctious kids who enjoy playing together. I still see their little baby faces somewhere in those big-kid bodies, and I miss that gang of first-born toddlers. But it's so neat to see how they are all growing and how even as little kids they still love one another despite not seeing each other all the time like we used to. Below are some pictures of "the boys" over the years, showing how they've grown from babies to kids.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Taking a Stroll Down Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment