Ring my bell - chime in!

Friday, October 19, 2007

She's on a roll!

I've been watching and waiting for a few days now, just sure that EB would flip from her back to her front at any time. She's been struggling and straining and has been so close, and today she finally did it!! This morning she rolled herself over 3 times and she seemed so pleased with herself! It won't be long now before I really have to keep an eye on all the tiny little stuff that K&A leave around the house, since I'm sure EB will be rolling her way to it and cramming it in her mouth. I was so excited to see her roll, but now the reality of a mobile child is sinking in... :) Oh well, a child making progress is a wonderful thing.


Hmmm... I would really like to get those toys

Mom moved them, so now I have to work for it.

Use those stomach muscles!

Almost there!

Yay! I'm over!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

always so exciting when they start something new! yay!