Before we found out that Ellary was on the way, I had been thinking about going to school again to do something completely different - art, design, something other than library science. That has been tabled since we've had our third child, but is still in the back of my mind. Ever since I got my new camera I've been thinking that I would love to take a photography class or two. I just LOVE taking pictures, and I would really like to learn how to do it well. Maybe one of these days when I'm not preoccupied with changing diapers, wiping noses, playing Memory, building lego castles and making play dough, I'll take some time to learn a new skill. But for now I'm having fun experimenting on my own.
Yesterday I had my very first photo shoot that didn't involve my own kids, and I had so much fun! When I learned that a family we know wanted some pictures taken for a ministry project, I thought I would give it a try, and I think we had fun! Below is a preview of some of the pictures for their mom and dad, and I was really pleased with them! Of course, it helps to have such beautiful (and handsome) and cooperative subjects!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
My first shoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
The pictures turned out great Laura! Photography is really addicting:)
GREAT job! the pictures look fabulous and i'm sure they appreciated it. did you have fun??? :)
Post a Comment