Well I haven't posted to one of the I ♥ Faces challenges in a while, but give the extreme heat we've been having around here, I thought this week's challenge was quite refreshing: water!
My entry for the week comes straight off the slip-n-slide. 'Cause what else better is there to do with the mercury creeps up past 100? Here's to hoping that what has come up must surely (one of these days, please!) come down.
Visit the new blog site for my brother and sister-in-law's new woodworking workshop! Black Creek Workshop specializes in architectural and decorative arts woodworking and conservation. Ben and Maeve do beautiful work, and we have several pieces in our home (bed, custom cabinetry, built-in shelving, custom free-standing shelves, and other household furniture). They are located in Franklin, VA, though their work takes them to various locations in the east. If you ever need custom work, check them out!
8 comments:
SUCH a cool shot! I love the water droplets!
Very cute. Love the water droplets!
This is so cute! I love it!
Perfect!
Those water drops are so huge and fabulous. Nice shot!
great picture! So sweet!
this is great! I love her expression!
This is such a fun summer picture. I LOVE her facial expression. Perfect shot for the theme of water.
Post a Comment