I wanted to include a bunch of photos of some of the other principal dancers in Alice in Wonderland. It's fun, of course, to see our girls on stage, all dressed up with their hair and makeup done, showing how much they have learned in their dance classes this year. But it's also fun to see the school as a whole - what the girls can potentially work toward if they decide to stick with it. Brings back a lot of memories of my time in dance. While I certainly don't intend to force the girls to stay in dance, it's fun to see the kind of dancing they have to look forward to as teenagers if they do indeed turn out to be dancers. As I said before, CDC puts on quite the professional production and we're so happy to have our girls be a part of it!


















2 comments:
WOW Addie is flexible!! great pics!
Where do the girls dance at? I am hoping to take a class when I return to the states and am trying to find a good studio!
Post a Comment