As these are likely to be photo heavy for the sake of the old blog book (which can I just admit once and for all is taking the place of the scrapbook? There are just not enough hours in the day...), I'll keep the chatter to a minimum. I'll just say that we received our recital information sheet earlier this spring and found that our two girls would be performing dances in three recitals over the past weekend, with three different dress rehearsals thrown in the week before. We braced ourselves for some tired and cranky dancers and stage moms, but we all hung in there and "Alice in Wonderland" turned out beautifully. :) The girls worked so hard and were so pleased with their dances. The dance center puts on a fantastic show, and it really makes the girls feel special to be part of such a big production.
Here are photos from Rella's dance. She took a combination tap and ballet class this year, and her class performed as Cats in the show. They were adorable.









No comments:
Post a Comment