What follows is a story written by Hi-Hat, worthy of posting because it resulted from much bravery, courage and self-motivation. I am thrilled to be able to share it with you!

[unedited]
My faverite ride is the Lochness Monster. I rode it two days ago. It had looptiloops and drops. There was also a cave and it was very dark and there was nothing in it. You went down a spiroll track. It took eleven seconds to get out of it. On one of the looptiloops it takkes your picture. I went on the roller coaster three times in a row. Two times with mom and one time with dad. It was very fun! THE END.
He knows himself! Here's a much happier face after the last loop as we were pulling back into the station. He loved it!
And here's the same kid, next in line for the coaster the second time around. He couldn't wait to get on the ride! Woo-hoo!I should also note that he powered through the Busch Gardens fireworks display that night. This is another tough situation for Hi-Hat, but he did it, and after it was all over I overheard him talking with Rella about how beautiful the fireworks were. A day full of giant leaps for my cautious kid. When it was time for bed, Hi-Hat declined to read (something he has been known to do for 2-3 hours a night in bed), saying that he had enough excitement in his head after the coaster and the fireworks. He went right to sleep, I assume with visions of a new Nerf Long Strike dancing in his head. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment