This week Geof and I had a chance to get away to western Virginia to see my brother play in the Virginia Tech marching band at the Tech vs. Carolina game in Blacksburg (Tech lost, but I'm pretty sure that the band won!). Today we came home via Mabry Mill. The mountain was covered with fog, which was beautiful if not a bit eerie! We could only see a few feet in front of the car as we drove up and down the mountain. So in anticipation of Halloween, here are a few "spooky" pictures from our day. :)
Our view of the trees as they emerged from the mist. They would just appear as we got within a few feet of them.Geof was good at spotting spider webs
Can you see the beautiful web in the greenery on the foreground? (No? Below is a close up)
The giant REALLY scary spider was hiding behind a leaf in the center of the web.
And since it's Halloween, I had to photograph a really quaint cemetery through the mist
I love fall colors, no matter what the setting!
Happy Halloween!
Can you see the beautiful web in the greenery on the foreground? (No? Below is a close up)The giant REALLY scary spider was hiding behind a leaf in the center of the web.
And since it's Halloween, I had to photograph a really quaint cemetery through the mist
I love fall colors, no matter what the setting!Happy Halloween!


The mill in the mist




1 comment:
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment