I'm trying out yet another online photo service - Flickr. This time more as a means of storing and sharing the pictures I REALLY like. As I'm working on learning more and more about photography, I'm finding this site to be a great place to observe other pictures and pick up on some interesting techniques and compositions. If I had a day to myself, I could get lost on this site for hours... To find my page, go to flickr.com and search for ellarybea.
Oh, and I'm so excited! Two friends have asked me to come take pictures of their newborns when they arrive! Yesterday I found a gigantic bowl that I think will look just amazing with a new little bundle tucked inside (my not so cooperative 7-month-old and a very cloudy day did not make for the best test pictures this morning, but at least you can see the bowl!).
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Flickr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
very cute! Whose newborns are you taking pics of? Oh..and I tried the site you gave a few times and couldn't get it.
I couldn't find your pics under ellarybea either.
Although I was Surprised to see how many other people have the name Ellary, including a very pretty lake.
I would have never thought to use a bowl as a photo prop. That is SO cool!
looks great, love the bowl!! i bet Ellary is a bit of a wiggly worm for a bowl! :) can't wait for our photo shoot! :)
Post a Comment