Parents always say, "choose your battles." One of the battles we have chosen not to fight with Addie for the time being is the paci. I just cringe at the thought of taking it from her and the days of misery we are likely to endure whenever I get up the nerve to make it disappear. Anyway, today paci is missing, and when paci gets lost I refuse to help her find it saying that if she wants to have it she has to take care of it. So Addie was moping around the house, dragging her precious bunnies by their ears, looking for her paci. I was puttering around the kitchen putting away some things and I looked over and saw - I KID YOU NOT - Addie standing at a kitchen drawer sucking on the knob!!! I guess a metal knob is better than nothing if you're desperate. :)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, January 18, 2008
WHAT am I Going to do with Her?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahhahahahha
Post a Comment