Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lessons Learned

Today we all went to LAMBS (the Ladies AM Bible Study at church). We are studying Genesis, and Kellen and Addie have their own classes and are learning right along with the moms. In the car on the way home Addie announced, "we learned about God!" I asked what she learned, and she said, "we learned about God's rules. We have to obey God." I asked her where we find God's rules, and she answered, "in the Bible." Then, of course, I asked her what some of God's rules are. She said very emphatically, "we can't eat apples off the tree." So I prompted her a bit and we talked about Eve being tempted by the snake and eating the apple, disobeying the one rule God gave to her. To conclude our mini lesson, when I pulled into the garage and let the kids out of the car, Addie turned to me and said, "if we get hungry, we just eat apples in our kitchen." :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids say the cutest things:)

Sherri said...

Cute, so cute. Sarah's class talked about Noah and she made a rainbow craft. "Why do we have rainbows?" I asked. Sarah told me, "Because of the sun and the rain". Well...I assume she meant "sun" and not "Son". I'm so glad our kids are getting this experience at Lambs, aren't you?

anthonyandbeth said...

how cute! i love these comments the little ones make! How great that they teach the kids along with the mom's! you'll be learning together all year! :)