This afternoon I was on the phone with my friend Jenni, whose son Joshua is about 4 weeks younger than Ellary. She said he was playing in his exersaucer. It had not yet occurred to me that Ellary might be big enough to play in hers. So after I got off the phone I dragged ours up from the basement, cleaned it off, and set her in it, propped up with a rolled up towel. The kids thought it was so much fun to show her the toys, and she just laughed and laughed! I was very impressed with how well she was holding herself up. She lasted for about 20 minutes before I could tell she was getting tired. This will be a great diversion for her, especially since she seems to be getting a little bored with sitting in her bouncy seats, laying on her back playing with the play gym, or swinging in her swing.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
More Play Options
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment