Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Bits & Pieces of You

This week Geof is out of town, so I'm managing on my own with the kids. K&A are at school this morning, and Ellary is tucked into bed, having her morning nap. I could be cleaning their playroom, which is a disaster after a long day of play yesterday, but there's always something that needs cleaning, so I'm letting it wait. Instead I am working on pictures, one of my favorite things to do. Right now I'm doing Ellary's "baby bits" collage, just as I did with Addie (inspired by a collage I had done professionally with Kellen). I'm not totally satisfied yet with the pictures, but I wanted to go ahead and put together a draft so I can see what "pieces" need to be worked on before Ellary starts getting too big! It shouldn't be too hard to finish, since I think she has very cute pieces to work with!




You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
~Psalm 139:14 (The Message Bible)

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i love this! when i have my third baby you'll have to help me do this! what a special keepsake!

Heather said...

I love it Laura! I can't wait for out dinner tomorrow night:). Be thinking about where you want to go-MY treat (a belated b day present).