Today was the first day of preschool for 2007-2008. We've been waiting for this all summer! The kids, especially Addie, were much happier about going this year than they were on this day last year.


Much happier faces this year than last year!
It's amazing to see how much they've grown!
We had reports from their teachers that they both had good days. Addie's favorite parts were finding her partner - Jack - whose orange puzzle piece necklace matched hers! She also liked snack time. They had bumble bee cookies for snack, but she said, "they didn't sting us because they were just pretend." Kellen was back to his old ways playing with his buddy Robert on the playground. They are in different classes this year, but thankfully they share playground time and the boys were hard at work fixing water mains, just where they left off last spring. As for me, I got to clean Addie's room, blow dry my hair, play with Ellary and have lunch with Geof at Ben's Place. Ellary did NOT sleep during the time they were at school, so we'll have to work on that if I hope to get anything done on school mornings!

2 comments:
So happy to hear they had a great day! I LOVE the pics of Ellary showing how much she's grown each month. It is truly amazing:)
I too like the new pix of Ellary with the big yellow duck! So glad the kids had a GREAT first day! They're going to have so much fun and it's going to be a nice break for you and Ellary! Glad everything was a success! Did you make their adorable bags? I don't know why I'm even asking, I'm sure you did! :) So cute!
Post a Comment