Ring my bell - chime in!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Family Photos

This weekend we went on a little road trip to have family photos taken in Charlotte, NC.  I won't get to see the results for several weeks, and already I can't wait!  I think the kids did a great job.  It was so hard for me to hang back and not direct the shoot, but I think I refrained pretty well and we're going to get some neat shots.  The photographer agreed ahead of time that I could bring my own camera along to use as a prop in a few of the photos.  The added benefit of this?  I grabbed a few extra shots of the kids after the session "just in case" she did not get a good one of the three of them together.  It all went by so fast that I could not remember if she had set that up.  So, here's a teeny tiny little preview of our morning, shot by me, not by the fabulous photographer we worked with.  Rest assured I will post those when they are ready!

Getting some shots of Hi-Hat drumming while Fancy plays with an inch worm