I was sifting through the kids' school papers and came across a fun little story that Hi-Hat wrote. I decided it really should be in print.
Meet Bob. Bob is a penguin. He had some big spikey hair, a big mustache, and a beard. He lived in a big Igloo in Penguinhood. One day he decided to start a band!
He put an ad in the newspaper for people to join his band, but no one replied! He could not find anybody to join his band! He was very frustrated.
He decided to go on a waddle around the city. Suddenly he stopped! There was a sign on the music igloo! It said that the clerk's friends wanted to be in a band!
"Ahh," Bob said. "Just what I have been looking for!" He went inside and all of the clerks friends were at the desk!
"Hello," Bob said. "I need you to join my band!"
"Sure," they said. "What should we call the band?" they asked.
"Bob's Band," Bob said.
They bought themselves a studio and practiced and practiced. Then finally their first album came out! Everyone liked it so much. They bought all their albums, and Bob's band became rich and very famous!
THE END



No comments:
Post a Comment