Ring my bell - chime in!

Friday, November 12, 2010

In one ear...

...processed by a 3-year-old mind and out her mouth.  Today's garbldy-guk?  Favorite age old children's songs. And no, I won't correct her, because she's stinkin' cute and her older, rule-following sister will correct her as soon as she hears her sing them.  I relish in the cuteness for now.  Also, she's a gravely alto.

First off - Halelu, Halelu-La


Next, the lyrics to the Sunday School classic, Father Abraham
Father Waves-her-hand, had many sons
And many sun sets Father Waves-her-hand.
I am one of them, and so are  you,
So let's just praise the Lord! Left arm right leg.
(Repeat chorus over and over, adding in a new flapping, praising appendage with each chorus even though you only say left arm and right leg.)

And finally, The ABC Song.  Or something like that.  Look out public schools!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh my word....PURE cuteness! LOVE it! brings me back to baby cailey days:)

Jules said...

So precious! I cannot get over how old she is. I keep thinking it's Addy! Hope yall are doing well.

The Tolers said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I love that she starts with 1,2,3...must be her father's daughter! Glad you got that on video.