

There's a reason why you should always have a camera handy when you have little kids in the house. Kind of like those indispensible bouncy seats that I had in every room when they were infants. I just never knew when I was going to need one. This morning the girls were dressed in their Christmas dresses and we actually had about 15 minutes to spare before heading off to church. And they just happened to be playing in a bright sunny spot in the house, and I just happened to have my camera loaded and ready on the dining room table. 5 quick minutes of shooting, and another item checked off my list - Christmas pictures of Fancy!




3 comments:
Love these pictures! What a great smile!
love her real smiles!!
these pictures are just the sweetest! loved seeing your kids all dressed up this morning. :)
Post a Comment