So the 2-year-old definitely has a preference for me to do things like get her ready for bed, read to her, carry her, put her coat on, give her baths, cook her meals to order, brush her hair 100 strokes each night, massage her aching feet, feed her bob-bons... but I digress (and embellish). Geof takes the lead a lot on getting her ready, and she often protests, mostly, I think, as a stalling tactic or just to be persnickety. Or just to be 2. Tonight he was fixing to get her ready for bed, and she was giving some push back about him changing her. She wanted me. Here's their conversation.
Geof: "Can I get you dressed?"
Rella: "No. Take my clothes off, put my jammies on, bush my teeth, read my story, put me to bed. All those things to do . . . FOR SHEEEEEE!"
Ring my bell - chime in!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Her Preference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment