Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Living Water

I may be posting a lot of pictures this week.  Fancy's end of year class cookout was Sunday, several outings are planned for the week, Fancy's recital dress rehearsal, oh, and I'm playing wedding photographer this weekend...  Sometimes I feel like I spend WAY too much time with mr. mac, culling and editing photos.  It distracts me from a lot.  My prayer this spring has been that I find time to stay in the Word.  So. Hard. For. Me.  Too many distractions.  So I am grateful when God uses some of the images I capture to draw me back to His Word.  There's got to be some kind of ministry in this!  I'm praying about that, too.   So are you thirsty?  My girls found this trickling pump this morning, but Christ has something even better!
drink_thirst_scrpbkpage


1 comment:

KR said...

Wow. This gives me chills, how God brought that to you.