Another post to help me remember the cute stuff. EB is becoming very independent (wait, really? Isn't she the one who still screams if I leave her sight? OK, she's independent if I'm with her...). She likes to try to do things for herself: pouring her cereal, walking down the stairs, putting on her socks and shoes, putting on her coat. Is she successful? Not really, with the exception of walking down the stairs, but it's funny to watch her try. She has also learned the word "no." She says it very quietly and shakes her head while she says it. So, when she's trying to do something on her own and I ask her if she'd like help, she usually shakes her head and says, "nooooo, baby," meaning baby (ie EB) will do it. Funny to me that she refers to herself as baby. When I ask her to point to EB she looks at me like I'm nuts. I must baby her enough that she thinks that's her name. Guess that's how it is with #3!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
So Says EB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment