Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Play Date

Yay! Cailey spent the morning with us and made the day just fly by! The kids played so well together and we were very busy. They played guitar and drums, traced themselves on large sheets of paper and then decorated them, baked chocolate chip cookies (I was so impressed that Cailey can carefully crack an egg - no shells in the batter!), played "mall," danced to loud music in the living room, ate lunch, played in the playhouse outside and had lawnmower races up and down the hill. I can tell this afternoon that Kellen and Addie are worn out from all the fun. And I'm happy to have a big container of fresh chocolate chip cookies to occasionally swipe from! ;)



Little bakers in the kitchen - showing off what they made!

Taking care of Ellary - she was very wiggly!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am SO thankful you were willing to watch her...and quite impressed with everything you guys did:)!