We may not have any 4-legged creatures living with us, but visits from the 6-legged varieties are quite common. Oh, how Fancy loves her bugs. She was beyond thrilled with this ladybug we spotted (ha!) in a garden in Williamsburg, who was very content to stay and visit with her, crawling up and down her arm and around her fingers. Caught this just before it took off. Who knew ladybugs have a face!



14 comments:
This is such a cool shot! I don't think I've ever actually seen the face of a ladybug!
Wow! This is a great shot!
Amazing capture - I love it!
What an AWESOME capture!!! I'll have to show this to my boys! :)
Great shot! Love the way you caught it :)
Wow. This is amazing!
So awesome!!
This is amazing!!! I can't believe you caught it! Great job!
This is an amazing shot! Great job!
OMG this is perfect!!! well-done!!!love it!
Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY
This is a simply wonderful capture...
wow! it is amazing how you captured this!
Fantastic timing! I love it! :)
Great capture!
Post a Comment