Ring my bell - chime in!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

One day I will again post a photo

but for now, another funny from the mouth of my child.  Overheard as Fancy and Hi-Hat were having a sleepover in Fancy's room last night (Hi-Hat is evicted from his room while I am painting in there*)

Fancy & Hi-Hat: msndbfjksdbfsdljfha giggle giggle giggle mgmsdfdksafjdskfasffg giggle giggle giggle [repeat for many, man, many minutes past bedtime] . . .
Fancy: Hi-Hat, I think we should be quiet and go to sleep now.
Hi-Hat: Really?  OK.
PAUSE FOR A MOMENT OF SILENCE
Fancy: I'm just kidding! We can keep talking about putting lipstick on meg-a-la-don sharks!


*Benjamin More Natura paint is amazing!  Great quality and coverage, no VOCs (including no VOCs in the tint used to color the paint), no fumes, no odor, quick drying, etc.  Love it!

And I fibbed.  Here's a picture after all.  Cutie little Rella at dance camp this summer.  How random.  How sassy.


1 comment:

urmysunshine said...

What a beautiful & tender moment! Fantastic timing as well.